Adaptive Yoga Moves Any Body ALL 7 Videos
7 Videos Included:
- Waiting For The Rice To Cook, Kitchen Sequence – An eleven-minute sequence to practice in your kitchen using the countertop, wall, and chairs.
- Computer Break – A ten-minute sequence to practice at a desk or in an office to relieve tension from computer use and sitting in a chair.
- Get Out of Bed, Sleepyhead – A short eight-minute sequence to practice in bed as you transition into your day.
- Long Road Trip – A nine-minute sequence to practice when taking a break from a long car ride that can be practiced at a rest stop by the side of the car or in a park.
- Legs Gone Restless – A twenty-minute sequence to practice in a chair to calm spasms, lessons rigidity, and increase flexibility in your legs.
- Finding Balance – A thirty-minute sequence practiced with a chair, standing at a wall, and on the yoga mat that focuses on balance poses and techniques.
- Sun Salutations in a Chair – A nine-minute flowing sequence practiced in a chair to energize you and get your body moving.
Purchase online and you’ll receive an email with a link to download the videos.