Adaptive Yoga Moves Any Body: 10 Videos + 1 Bonus Video
10 Videos Included + 1 Bonus Video:
- 1. Waiting For The Rice To Cook, Kitchen Sequence – An eleven-minute sequence to practice in your kitchen using the countertop, wall, and chairs.
- 2. Computer Break – A ten-minute sequence to practice at a desk or in an office to relieve tension from computer use and sitting in a chair.
- 3. Get Out of Bed, Sleepyhead – A short eight-minute sequence to practice in bed as you transition into your day.
- 4. Long Road Trip – A nine-minute sequence to practice when taking a break from a long car ride that can be practiced at a rest stop by the side of the car or in a park.
- 5. Legs Gone Restless – A twenty-minute sequence to practice in a chair to calm spasms, lessons rigidity, and increase flexibility in your legs.
- 6. Finding Balance – A thirty-minute sequence practiced with a chair, standing at a wall, and on the yoga mat that focuses on balance poses and techniques.
- 7. Sun Salutations in a Chair – A nine-minute flowing sequence practiced in a chair to energize you and get your body moving.
8. Against the wall with a Chair: This twenty minute sequence includes a series of energizing poses that use a chair and the wall as props. It is an active flow that includes stretching, strengthening, and balancing poses.
9. It Takes 2 to Tango Chair Sequence: This twenty minute chair sequence is intended to help stretch, strengthen, improve balance and refresh you. In the video, it is demonstrated by a yoga student with an assistant.
10. On the Mat Yoga Sequence with Assistance: This thirteen minute sequence is practiced on the yoga mat. It demonstrates how yoga can be practiced with assistance when the yoga practitioner requires a little help from a partner. It was designed by a Yoga Moves MS instructor and student to build strength, lengthen spastic muscles, and open the heart.
- BONUS VIDEO: Get Moving Basic Chair Sequence: This fourteen minute yoga in a chair sequence is intended to strengthen, stretch and invigorate you.
Purchase online and you’ll receive an email with a link to download the videos.