Until further notice, Yoga Moves MS classes are exclusively virtual.
We now offer daily adaptive yoga and meditation classes live.
Our virtual adaptive yoga classes are a combination of chair yoga, adaptive yoga on the mat, on your seat and on your feet, breathing exercises, relaxation practices, and meditation.
- Mondays at Noon (Chair Yoga-“on your seat”)
- Tuesdays at Noon (Chair Yoga-“on your seat”)
- Wednesdays at 10am (Chair Yoga and “on your feet”)
- Thursday at 1pm (Chair Yoga)
- Friday at 10am (Chair Yoga and “on the mat”)
- Saturday at Noon (Chair Yoga)
Complete waiver to receive link for classes.
Contact us for more information and Zoom links. Waiver form must be completed.
On Your Seat = chair yoga
On Your Feet = standing poses
On Your Mat = yoga poses on the mat/earth
OPTIONAL PROPS FOR YOGA SESSIONS
If you have any of the props below, place them nearby as you set up for class. Placing your chair near a wall is nice but not required.
- 1 yoga mat
- 1 to 2 chairs
- 2 blocks or alternative props such as books,or small ball
- Strap or alternative prop such as a tie, rope, scarf or any fabric that you can use as a strap
- 1 to 2 blankets or towels
Namaste to those who have made online donations for the Zoom classes. They are not required but much appreciated.
Suggested donation for virtual classes: $10 per class and $100 for unlimited 4 week session.
Please contact us for private and semi-private sessions.
Don’t wait for the perfect time to begin a yoga practice. I’m busy, I’m tired and I hurt but I always go to yoga. My yoga practice has helped me manage my pain, and for that I am extremely grateful.
— Patti T, Yoga Moves student
Lots of Assistance
Classes provided under partnership with the MSF are free to individuals who have Multiple Sclerosis. Voluntary non-tax deductible donations are encouraged to help defray the cost and support these special classes.